Each of the
Each of the below recipes are cute and gift-able too!
Healthy, Healing Cinnamon Apple Cider:
Nothing like a warm cup of apple cider on a winter day. Although most apple ciders can be pretty healthy, I wanted to share a fun, even healthier alternative recipe with apple cider vinegar with you!
- 3.5 cups hot water
- 1 tsp ACV
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Bring water to a boil
- Add cinnamon stick and let steep for 20 minutes on low heat
- Discard cinnamon sticks an mix in the other ingredients
- Serve hot
Healthy Holiday Cranberry Dessert Jello
This is perfect to make in a large batch if your family is the type to serve jello at holidays meals or simply for a healthy snack for your school or work lunch.
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 2 cups pure cranberry juice
- Add cranberry juice and gelatin in a saucepan and mix well
- Heat until warm
- Pour into mini mason jars
- Put in fridge and let set
- Photos: Heidi Lau Photography
- Lettering: Doris Wai – Love Lettering
- Creative Director: Lorrie Everitt